Monday, January 14, 2019

{ Impression Obsession - Old Is New }

Hello and welcome to our first Old is New blog post.
With such a huge collection of wonderful stamps from so many artists, sometimes the older stamps in the Impression Obsession catalog find their way out of the spotlight. We don't want them to be forgotten, so from now on you'll be seeing our team feature them regularly. We hope you're inspired!

Today I am using a stamp set from 2015 called Spring Medley and it has matching dies Flower Trio.

Here is my card. 


I stamped, die cut and watercolored the roses. Very loosely watercolored. I stamped the background with Vintage Briar Rose Background (2016). I just love that stamp set and have used it in many cards.
If you visit the links to the stamps, most of the stamps have sample photos of the cards we created using them. 
I added an embellishment from my stash, washi tape and twine. I used Therm O Web 3D foam adhesive to add dimension to the flowers. The sentiment is from Everyday Words (2016).


I hope you visit Impression Obsession blog and visit the Design Team to see what they created with old stamps. Plus, we posted a list of winners from our Spring Release celebration.

What are some of your favorite older stamps. 
Have a great Monday. 


1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this gorgeous card Daniela!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.