Thursday, February 21, 2019

{ Impression Obsession DT Challenge – Flowers for Friends }

Hello and welcome to our Impression Obsession challenge – Flowers for Friends.

Here is my card.


I created this card using Hydrangea Bloom Clear Set stamp set and Hydrangea Blooms matching dies. I stamped the flowers using Impression Obsession Ink and watercolor. I die cut two circles from Scribble Circles die from patterned paper. I love everything about this little stamp set.
I added Crystal Nuvo Drops matching the colors of the card.



I hope you visit Impression Obsession blog and visit the Design Team to see what they created for this challenge.

Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful arrangement! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your card, Daniella. YOur watercoloring brings out those lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the depth of the layered flowers. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.