Monday, June 15, 2020

{ Impression Obsession - Old Is New }

Hello and welcome to another Old is New blog post.

With such a huge collection of wonderful stamps from so many artists, sometimes the older stamps in the Impression Obsession catalog find their way out of the spotlight. We don't want them to be forgotten, so from now on you'll be seeing our team feature them regularly. We hope you're inspired!

Here is my card.


This card came together in less than 10 minutes. I went into my stamp drawer and grabbed several stamps that I liked and wanted to use (see list below). I used a patterned piece of paper and stamped Splat 1 using Impression Obsession Hybrid Ink.
I layered several pieces of paper that were laying around, washi tape and a piece of vellum with black polka dots. 
For the Solid Scallop Heart I only had a scrap piece of white cardstock so that is why I only have half of a heart. 
The diagonal stripes was a left piece of stamped cardstock I used on another project, but I love all the Mini Patterns. There are nine sets and you should check them out.
Finally I stamped the sentiment. I love the way it turned out.


Impression Obsession supplies:

I hope you visit Impression Obsession blog and visit the Design Team to see what they created with old stamps.

Have a great Monday.

Don't forget to shop our SALE section.

In our 20 year history, we have rarely discontinued products. The time has come as our warehouse is full and we want to be able to bring in new clear stamp sets and dies, but there's no room. On our site we have several categories with AMAZING deals. The clear stamps and dies are all 50% off and we have an entire section where you can buy a clear set and get the matching dies FREE (these dies are up to a $25 value and most are on this higher end, so it's a great deal).
     

1 comment:

  1. Daniela, you know how to add THE PERFECT ELEMENTS to your card, EVERY TIME! LOVE it!!! AND THANK YOU for the heads up about the product retirement sale!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.