Thursday, September 10, 2020

{ Impression Obsession DT Challenge – Autumn Colors }

 Hello and welcome to our Impression Obsession challenge – Autumn colors.


Here is my card.


For this card I went with layers. Lots of layers. The base is yellow and white paint with a few drops of Color Shine. Next, I stamped splatters and grunge circle. I layered die cut tags and a circle with leaves. I used foam adhesive from Therm O Web to add dimension. I added die cut "thanks" for my sentiment and finished the card with pearls and twine.


Impression Obsession supplies:
Thanks

I hope you visit Impression Obsession blog and visit the Design Team to see what they created for this challenge.

Have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.