Sunday, June 10, 2007

{ If friends were flowers }

I have several new cards to share I just haven't photographed them yet. Here is one that was featured in Cards magazine March 2007. I made it so long ago that I only have a scanned version of it. I used Autumn Leaves flourish stamps and Impression Obsession sentiment stamp. The little flowers and brads are from Making Memories, paper is 7 gypsies and OHOM.
Beate has another sketch challenge going on. I have a card made...I will post it tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. what a great card, love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin' those swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Those little flowers just pop on the black and white background!

    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.