Saturday, September 29, 2007

{ Halloween Pillow Box Door Hanger }

Honestly, Halloween is not my favorite I just love the colors. This Die Cuts With A View patterned paper was just calling my name. Well, the new Glitter Halloween stack is out (go to new products and the Halloween stack is on the bottom and you can get a closer look of all the papers). The pillow box door hanger pattern I got at Victorine Originals. It's a PDF file and you just download the pattern and print it on the back of your patterned paper. You can fill it out with goodies for your kids and hang it on their door Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Other news: I have been shopping for baby boy clothes, so much fun. If you know of any cute on line stores let me know.

9 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute Daniela! Your kid is going to have it made! LOL!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was cute when I saw it at CX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Have fun shopping for baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:28 PM

    Saw this in the gallery at CX! So darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a good idea! I love it TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Love those colors..

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a good idea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.