Sunday, September 02, 2007

{ Tweet Summertime }

That's the name of the stamp. It's one of the birdhouses I got from Impression-Obsession. I wanted it to look more like a fall card. I think I will be ordering more. They are so fun to color. I finally got to use my Prismacolor colored pencils. I got them several months ago at JoAnn for a great price. I think they were on sale or I got to use the coupon...something good. I didn't have a good sharpener until the other day. I love them.
I used Very Vanilla cardstock, DCWV patterned paper, Keller's Creations ribbon, Ranger ink around the edges.

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely card, you did a wonderful job in coloring it in..very nice shading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GREAT! Awesome coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a marvelous stamp and your coloring is fab! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling! Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.