Wednesday, August 20, 2008

{ 2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's sketch 7 }

I was able to create a card for 2 Sketches 4 You this week. I found Making Memories Passport collection papers at Michaels last week. I just love the colors. Green used to be my favorite color, I don't know why it changed to pink. I found the cutest tree stamps at my, one and only, scrapbook store, left in the area. I found everything there to be way more expensive than online or other non scrapbook stores (Hobby Lobby, JoAnns or Michaels). Tree stamps are by Fontwerks, October Afternoon journaling tag, Offray ribbon, Stampin' Up stamp and punch. I added "friend" with my new little wooden alpha stamps from Michaels. This little " sweet " card I made long time ago with some new stamps that I got at a stamp show in July. The cherries are from DeNami Design. I used the small cherries stamp for my background and the larger one for the embellishment. You have to go and check out her stamps. I first found out about them couple of years ago at another show. Nami is so sweet and she makes beautiful creations with her stamps. DeNami Design and 2Sketches4You is teaming up for some fun prizes in September and October. You can read all about it on Nami's blog. Are you looking for the new Cuttlebug Embossing folders? Well, they are here, at Embellish-It Scrapbooking, and they are all on sale. So hurry and snatch them up before they are all gone. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Come and check out the Inspirational blog, my card was featured today as inspirational.

16 comments:

  1. More wonderful cards, Daniela! And I never tire of looking at that exquisite butterfly! Just can't get over it.

    You have a new Google Reader stalker!! ;o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those trees are sooo cute! love teh tiny touch of blue really bring the card to life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards girl!!
    Love your take on the sketch, especially the green papers ;)
    Those cherry stamps are super cute too.
    And big congrats on your Inspirational feature... LOVE that butterfly ~ you ROCK my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Daniela!! Love the first one especially. :)
    elaine t

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore your work Daniela! You have such great talent!! Congrats on being featured on Inspirational! Well deserved!! Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your butterfly card is stunning.
    I adore the cherry papers too - who are they by?

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your cards are beautiful but I especially like the stamp edge on the green card - and those trees with the blue buttons are precious :) Speaking of precious - where is a cute picture of Alex today? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daniela...these are all breathtaking! I love each and every one...but that butterfly card is my FAVE! It is gorgeous!

    ~lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are gorgeous. Your work is always so beautiful. The butterfly card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on being featured on Inspirational Blogs! What a delight for you and I am so very happy for you! Well deserved, Daniela! You cards are so beautiful and I am always in awe when I come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will I ever be tired looking at your wonderfull cards. Don't think so. great job.

    Joke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the turquoise ribbon with the green! Fab layout! Yummy cherries! I eat way to many at one time, I just can't help it! Oh so pretty! The inspirational butterflies card!Hugs and soft pinches to Alex from Auntie Deb! Hugs to you Daniela! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh! I love your take on the 2S4Y sketch...such a great border and the tree stamps are adorable!

    I love the butterfly card, too! Such a beautiful card...no wonder it's featured on the Inspirational blog! Awesome work, Danielle!

    Have a great weekend! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, your take on the sketch is amazing!!! Love each of your creations.. so many great details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning cards Daniela, I love Denami card, their stamps are gorgeous!!! I have quite a few I must dust off and use :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.