Thursday, October 16, 2008

{ Friday free for all challenge - supply challenge }

My turn to host a challenge this Friday at Embellish-It Scrapbooking. Details: Create a card using the following: 1. The color red 2. Buttons 3. At least one stamp. Please use keyword FC12 when you upload your projects to the gallery so we can all see your beautiful work! For my card I used Paper Salon and Fancy Pants Designs patterned paper. I have a box of fabric laying around from my gratitude wrap project so I decided to add fabric to this card. The tree stamp is from Autumn Leaves and the sentiment is Heidi Grace Designs. On another note: I made these cookies today: Cranberry-Pumpkin Cookies....I don't know how I came to this recipe (maybe Melissa, she always bakes wonderful goodies). I can't stop eating them. I wish I had more time to bake...Alex helped and he really wanted to play with the mixer. I think they are more like scones...soft and yummy.

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Daniela!! I love the little red frill along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela, I love love this card. I am going to get my fabrics out, as I just love this idea!!! Way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniela, thank you so much for writing to me via my blog, and for taking the time to give me those links! I wish I could give you a big hug right now - you're awesome!! I'm gonna find the time to really STUDY those links. :) Love this card you made - love ALL the cards you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely darling, daniela. I love the chocolate, the heart tree, the pops of red - the twine...just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is adorable! Love the fabric and the Heidi Grace sentiment using your button and twine! The recipe sounds like a winner! Yum! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that recipe, Daniela...since my hubby does the cooking now, I sent it to him so he can make some for me!!!!!

    This card is gloriously rustic looking and I love it! That fabric just makes it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is absolutely ADORABLE! how sweet...that stamp is darling. That recipes sounds YUM....gonna try that for sure.
    Hugs--Melis

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable card girl! Can you bring me over some cookies?? They sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.