Tuesday, November 04, 2008

{ 2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's sketch 12 }

***ETA: Laura thanks for letting me know that the comments were not working. I think its fixed now. I was finally able to create a card for 2 sketches 4 you. I had just a moment while Alex was napping this morning. I couldn't wait to use these new stamps by Kelly Panacci from Sandylion. They arrived last week! The patterned paper is Basic Grey Urban Prairie and you can find it at Embellish-Online.com. I embossed the bottom of my card with Cuttlebug Border Frills. Basic Grey paper has a white core so I was able to emboss an image and use my sanding block to sand the embossed area to get that white look. Tomorrow is our gallery reveal for November at Embellish-Online.com. Here is a little sneak peek for you.
I am blogging over at Tinkering Ink blog this week and here is a sneak peek of my project for tomorrow, come and check it out. Snowflakes and glitter.
Alex and I went to vote today! It was his first time. Button is created by Delaney Gates. You can get one here.

15 comments:

  1. Daniela, this is such a fun and happy card; it is also so, so charming! That owl just makes me smile!

    I am so enjoying reading your blogging on Tinkering Ink! I am so proud of you!

    No wonder you fell asleep at your work table the other night; you just seem so busy these days! I adore that photo of Alex waving at us all. He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the colors and that little owl is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is way too cute!!! I love the little owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card! i love the fun colors and the sweet little owl!
    great card!
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute little owl on a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that owl great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, love that owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card.

    Love the tree. Thanks for the tip on BG paper being white core and good for embossing - I hadn't thought of that before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay I am so glad your comments are working now:)

    The new look of your blog is sooo cute! LOVE it!
    Your lil monkey man, darling:)
    Your card for this week stunning!
    Hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:22 PM

    This owl card is so stinkin' cute I can barely stand it! Thanks for sharing your little bursts of creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable projects, Daniela!
    Love the voted button, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards! Glad to know it was just not me your blog did not like! I tried to post but nothing happened!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that owl. It's so cute. Lovely card.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can see why you couldn't wait to use that stamp!! It is adorable!! Love your take on the sketch :)

    Hugs,
    Katie

    Oh, I also love your new banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love all the little details - great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.