Thursday, November 13, 2008

{ 2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's sketch 13 and Hero Arts challenge }

I was able to finish this card last night for 2 Sketches 4 you. The adorable house stamp is Maya Road and the tree stamp is Autumn Leaves. I added red glitter glue to some of the hearts. The background, tree, paper is by Chatterbox that I found at Michaels's, Making Memories patterned paper on the house and the hill, Basic Grey paper for the tree and Fancy Pants journaling card. Here is a card I created for Hero Arts blog technique challenge, distressing and clear resist. I clear embossed the leaves on my tag and than applied ink over the top. In addition I used white embossing powder for the trees. The flower my mom made, if you remember from this post here. Making Memories patterned paper and Tim Holtz tag.

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards {as always!} Daniela!! Love your take on the 2s4y sketch this week ;)
    hugs! ~Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    I love it!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    This is always a honor to have one from you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your little house and tree card! The tags are so cool and with the flowers your Mom made, love the colors! Hugs to Alex and you! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work! I love those flowers! I wish I could whip them up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they are all stunners - I did a run through your blog because I needed a Daniela fix - once again I was totally inspired - thanks
    :)k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are just beautiful Daniela! I just love the heart shaped leaves on the tree of the first card! So cute! Great job with the 2S4U sketch this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO beautiful Daniela! These are both works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!!!! i ♥LOVE♥ both of these...but the little house...with that divine tree! holy moly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what wonderful cards. Love the little house.
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:28 PM

    Your craetions ar always beautiful and Inspiring Daniella..TFS:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Daniela : ) I love that adorable house and tree - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! That little house card is soo adorable!! Way to rock to sketch!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards, Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Adorable cards Daniela!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always love your cards, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards, Daniela! Love the stamping techniques, and your mom's flower is wonderful. Wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Umm.. wow I'm in love with both of these cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.