Thursday, June 02, 2011

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge - masculine cards }

Hello and welcome to another Impression Obsession DT challenge. Post a link to your creations on our challenge post at Impression Obsession blog. If you play you could win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.


 I stamped Cover-a-card Wood Grain CC034 on white cardstock with paint. The corrugated paper is from the Starbucks cup holder. I just cut it to fit the card. I stamped Reasons to love F8562 on cardstock with paint and distressed the edges. The sentiment is from Greetings Galore CL45.
I added a die cut denim star (my old jeans) and a little flag banner I cut from pattered paper.



I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designer's blogs for inspiration! 
***Don't forget to link your projects on Impression Obsession blog.







13 comments:

  1. Wow! this is just Fabulous! Great Masculine card! Thanks so much for the inspiration! 8-)

    Hugs!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Daniela! You really rocked the masculine card design. The woodgrain, corrugated cardboard and denim are just amazing together. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card. love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Love that denim and other fab elements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniella, LOVE the denim star and the woodgrain! FAB masculine card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the denim star and that corrugated strip. So glad you could join us this week on Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how this colour combo can be soft and delicate on one card, or really masculine as on your card! Great woodgrain texture and I love the denim star! Just fab. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Father's Day card Daniela! Love the denim star mixed with the cardboard and white washed wooden background! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great masculine card! Love the woodgrain, the corrugated cardboard and the denim! The banner puts a nice masculine touch on the stick pin! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, Daniela! LOVE all the fabulous textures.. the denim, corrugated cardboard and the wood grain background.. well.. ALL of it! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great card! I love the blue woodgrain! And all of the materials you used, jeans, corrugated cardboard, hemp. It all ties together into a fabulous but manly card. Thank you for sharing.

    Katie

    Oh, I have always wondered how you clean your background stamps? I know you always say that you use paints and sprays. I have trouble cleaning mine with just regular ink. I have to go over them with baby wipes twice and blot them with a paper towel because of suds that settle in the crevices. And they are never fully clean. Just wondering. If you could post it at some point or email me that would be great!
    imkt (at) excite.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use baby wipes on clear stamps, but for my large rubber stamps I wash them with soap and water and let them dry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.