Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{ Technique Tuesday All Stamping Tech challenge }

A quick little card I made the other day for our all Stamping Tech challenge using Technique Tuesday Perspectives patterned paper.

Here is my card.


I stamped the chipboard star from Fundamental Superstar with polka dots from Passion For Polka with Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I painted the star with Watercolor Crayon - Scarlet 70.
The sentiment is from Kids Are Cool by Ali Edwards that I stamped with Lipstick Red Clearsnap ink and cut out. The seam binding is from Technique Tuesday, as well. They sell it at the Scrapbook Expo and  Creating Keepsakes Convention.


You can see some other Stamping Tech examples here.

3 comments:

  1. What a darling Patriotic card Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafty13:00 PM

    Love the star technique! Thanks for sharing a terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a minute to figure out how you cut so closely to the sentiment.... I love it, I will definitely have to implement that technique of stamping the same background then the sentiment then cutting it out to layer and give it that look!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.