Thursday, February 02, 2012

{ CHA Design Team And Fan Blog Hop - Day 4 }

If you missed Day 1, 2, and 3 blog hop go HERE.
 
This week (January 30 – February 3) is Impression Obsession's CHA Winter preview of NEW IMAGES!
Each day, different team members will be showcasing new designs. There will be a $25 Gift Certificate Drawing every day and an additional $25 Gift certificate awarded onFriday, all for use in our online store, which will have all of the new stamps. ......! To be eligible to win:
...you must leave a comment...
...on every team member's sneak peek blog post...
...and the I.O. blog...
...every day...
...all week!
 
Participating blogs will be listed daily on Impression Obsession blog…and that is where you start your blog hop daily.
 
You can also view the new stamps in our ONLINE STORE HERE and HERE
 
Here are some of my cards and I am so excited because I love chevrons and now I have Thin Chevron, Thick Chevron and Solid Chevron to choose from.
 
Here is a card I created using Thin Chevron.
 
 
 


Thick Chevron.
 


 


What do you think? Do you like the Chevrons? The Solid Chevron I used on a card I posted on Tuesday. All these Cover-a-card stamps are 5.75” x 5.75”. That is a huge stamp! You can see all our Cover-a-card stamps in the store HERE.
 
Red heart Chevrons Red heart
image description
 
image description
 
image description

I will be back tomorrow with one more post showing you more Impression Obsession stamps.
 
Please visit these blogs for more new releases!
 
Have a great day!

40 comments:

  1. Oh how neat this is!! The IO new stamps are beyond comprehension, they are so fab. Great job on this gf. ekc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layouts. I like how you used the word stamps.
    Carole
    http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your embellishments with these C-A-C's.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are super! Love the chevrons! Gorgeous cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chevrons.. thin for cards, thick and/or solid for scrapbook... a must have though because chevron is so on trend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - very cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards ! Great use of those new BG stamps and I LOVE the peach flower you created on the 2nd one !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the cards and that sentiment is so true and beautiful! gr. Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. These images will be a huge hit! You showcased them beautifully! Fabulous artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards! Love that chevron background stamp!tfs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice cards and the chevrons are great. They give your cards a vintage feel to me. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. June W11:05 AM

    Great cards! Can't wait to try the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never gave much thought to chevrons until recently! These cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards! The Chevron Backgrounds are great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love chevron thanks for the beautiful cards and wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cards! I love love love all those chevrons :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohh! these are BEAUTIFUL--seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the Chevron, hadn't really thought about it, but now that I see them...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards and the quote stamp you chose is great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooo, love the new stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous4:43 PM

    I am a needleworker, so of course, I love the chevrons! I love the colors you used too. Great examples!

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. GORGEOUS cards!!! Oh my you have totally enabled me to NEED all three of these Chevrons....thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Marsha5:26 PM

    I like the color coordination of all the different materials - everything blends so well which makes the card so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the choice of the different chevrons! Have to decide which is my fave!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great chevron stamps. I really like your cards, especially the life one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. love that you used the chevron sideways on the 2nd card! cool.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all of the chevron stamps! Love how you embossed it in pink. And I love the sentiment on your second card. Great job! Thank you for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those chevron backgrounds are a definite must have!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great cards! I'm seeing chevrons all over lately :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your cards are gorgeous! Love the chevron stamps in different widths too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful cards. Great job showing off those chevron backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very pretty cards - love the chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute cards and I love the flower on the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful cards! The chevron is an interesting background.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the new chevrons. and, I am so happy to see all the new and lovely sentiments. Great cards!! Love your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Two lovely cards, great paper and love that flower on the second card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.