Wednesday, February 01, 2012

{ Technique Tuesday February Studio AE }

Hello February!!! Nice to see you!

The February Studio AE stamp set is called Favorite Story by Ali Edwards.

Here is my card.


I stamped the sentiment on cardstock that I cut out. The butterflies are from December Studio AE It’s OK by Ali Edwards.
The card base is from a DigiKit by Laina Lamb, Heart 4 U, that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I used the Cameo to cut the circles from DigiKit by Erica Hernandez called Graphix: Papercuts.
I added patterned paper, washi tape and a paper flower to finish the card.



Here is the stamp set.



Be on a lookout for more creations from our Design Team.
Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:53 PM

    Love the rosette and the tiny butterflies. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great folding rosette sportin' smiles on that fresh background alluring eyes to spring from a winter of unusual stormcells. mt23stamperatyahoo
    Keep Looking UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper rosette is so lovely! And I love the way you pulled together so many different shapes and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:40 PM

    What a lovely design! Love the paper rosette!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.