Sunday, April 01, 2012

{ Technique Tuesday April Studio AE }

I can’t believe it’s April! Where does time go?

It’s time for new April Studio AE stamp set called Hello Routine by Ali Edwards.

Here is a layout I created with the stamp set.

A box of new goodies arrived from Two Peas In A Bucket and I couldn’t wait to play. I love the new Instaframes from Heidi Swapp. They are perfect for those Instagram photos (3x3), but I wanted to do something a little different. Plus, I didn’t have a 3x3 photo to use at a time I was creating this layout.
I cut the back of the frame and used only the front part. I did the same thing for this card. Now, I have two small photos (2x3.5) and a tag that is tucked behind to “hide” the opening. I was still able to use the rub on and the sticker that come with the frames.

Everyday stuff by Daniela Dobson

You can probably tell by now that I love my Silhouette Cameo. The new Heidi Swapp patterned paper had circles all over that I punched with 1” circle punch. I created the bottom page with the Silhouette, they are 1” circles. I filled the circles with punched paper, brads and tags. The chevron patterned paper circles are from Sugar Chic collection by Heidi Swapp and I adhered them with 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web.

The Color Magic Banner is sprayed with Sun Kissed Smooch Spritz. Love those banners.

I stamped the large word ovals with ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink: Yellow Citrus and cut them out.

The base paper is Echo Park A Boy’s Life and the little stars is My Mind’s Eye Be Amazing paper. I added some new paper tape that I got at Target. It matched these colors perfectly.

Hello Routine by Ali Edwards.

Technique-Tuesday-SAE-Hello-Routine-Clear-Stamps-Medium

Be on a lookout for more creations from our Design Team.
Ali Edwards
Jaime Warren
Laura O'donnell
Nichol Magouirk
Sharyn Tormanen
Teri Anderson


I am sharing the Studio file for you to use.

These files are for personal use only and will work with Silhouette Cameo. This is created for 8.5 x 11 size layout, but it can be changed to fit any size.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Click on image to download file.

Circles 8.5 x 11 layout design by Daniela Dobson


My Everyday Sentiments class starts today at Miss Art’s Papercrafting School. Go check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

 

 

Supplies:

8 comments:

  1. ack! i love how you popped some circles over the top, this looks amazing and he is sooo cute. the stamps adn cut-file are awesome daniela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout! I just used one of those instagram frames on a layout this morning--FUN stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Beautiful layout design!!! Love the new items you used!!! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Gorgeous layout!

    Team Craftwell
    blog.craftwellusa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is amazing! You put my favorite colors together. Adding that particular yellow into my shopping cart... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing Daniela - love this.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing all of your amazing cut files. The way you use them is incredible too & you inspire me to try and make some cut files of my own. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.