Friday, September 07, 2012

{ Free Cut Friday }

It's that time again, Free Cut Friday on The Scrap Review blog. I created another set of files – 3 folding tabs. I didn't create anything with them yet, but our DT member Paula Gilarde created some adorable cards.

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***
Go to The Scrap Review to see the created examples.Click on the photo to download the file.

3 folding tabs by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Friday. A new challenge is coming out tomorrow at The Scrap Review. You can download these and use them on your card.



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Daniela! I always just love your designs. They are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Silhouette Studio File. Those tabs are awesome! You are so talented. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Thank you for sharing- I really love how cute these are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for these cuties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.