Friday, September 28, 2012

{ Free Cut Friday! }

It’s that time again. Go to The Scrap Review and download this free file that I created.

Click on the photo to download file.
Words and arrows by Daniela Dobson


****We are still Blog Hopping at Impression Obsession Blog. You have a few hours tonight to hop along and wins some new dies.****



I forgot to share a layout I created for Scrapbook Circle sketch challenge using September kit. Did you see the October kit? Make sure you sign up for the newsletter to get all the details.




Here is the layout I created for the sketch challenge.


Game time Daniela Dobson
Game time close Daniela Dobson


IMG_9161

It’s been a quiet Friday and it’s starting to rain. I have a sick little boy who is feeling better today, but has a fever. Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your evening.


7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:41 AM

    Everything in your designs come together so beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAt take on the challenge--and your cuts are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:02 AM

    I am LOVING your cut files you creative genius!!! And your page is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the freebie! i used it in my project life. http://elisaingram.com/project-life-april-pages-5-and-6/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Silhouette file! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the silhouette file this is just what I needed people like you that make these and post for free are absolutely the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.