Friday, March 08, 2013

{ Free cut Friday }

Hello and happy Friday! I have several things to share with you today. Let’s start with a free file. This one is available for download on The Scrap Review blog or right below.

Awesome by Daniela Dobson

I duplicated the star several times and resized several so I can layer them.  I added a stapler to hold them together. They are sprayed with color mists.

I used a new set from Technique Tuesday called Banner Up. I stamped and cut the banners and I added the star border. The sentiment is from Awesome stamp set.


***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Click on the photo to download the files.

Stars by Daniela Dobson


We are featuring watercolor crayons on or Technique Tuesday blog this week. Go over and check out all the beautiful creations and some wonderful watercolor crayon techniques. You can see them HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Here is a card I created using watercolor crayons.

Hugs by Daniela Dobson

I used four watercolor crayons (Grass Green, Ruby Red, Turquoise and Golden Yellow) to create the pretty stripes here. I applied color to the top of the watercolor paper panel and then used a waterbrush to drag the color down.

I stamped the journaling box from From the Heart by Ali Edwards right on top.

For the heart, I stamped the journaling box on watercolor paper and heat embossed polka dots from Passion for Polka over the top with clear embossing powder. I cut the heart out and then added color with a crayon.

Have a great Friday!


Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Your downloads always make me happy! Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! And I am loving that cut file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Loving what you did with the crayons and of course I love the Awesome card and the cut files. I promised to link back to you when I used your file and I did use one for my blog post that I just posted. Thanks again! http://comeinsidemycrazyhead.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/you-are-my-sunshine-scoot.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY like the dimension and colors on these FUN little cards! Thanks again for a WONDERFUL cut file!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.