Saturday, June 22, 2013

{ Impression Obsession /Flower Soft blog hop }

  Flower Soft Impression Obsession

We’re having fun being Patriotic today with Impression Obsession stamps and Flower Soft. You’ll be inspired by creative projects as you hop along the Designer’s blogs.

PRIZES

One random comment author will be chosen by Impression Obsession to receive a $25.00 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate.

One random comment author will be chosen by Flower Soft to receive a $25.00 Flower Soft Gift Certificate.


Here is my card.

Live the dream by Daniela Dobson

For this card I pulled out one of my favorite older stamps called Riding Pretty. I colored the bicycle with Prismacolor pencils and I cut the bicycle out. There are different things that you can put in the basket. I chose the roses that I stamped, colored and cut. I added Flower Soft and adhered it to the basket using 3D Foam squares.

The blue patterned paper is stamped with Grunge Circle Star. I stamped the Grunge Star, which is a perfect match for Grunge Circle Star, on white cardstock in red ink. The stars are cut out and adhered to some of the circles.

The tag is stamped with Cover-a-card Distressed Lines and adhered to the card using 3D Foam Squares. I stamped the banner from This is My Country and added Flower Soft to the stamped image. I cut the banner out and added it under the bow. The sentiment is stamped and cut out so it fits in that area.

Live the dream close by Daniela Dobson

Leave a comment on all the blog hop posts to be eligible to win.
Winners will be announced on June 30th at the Impression Obsession and Flower Soft Blogs.

Flower Soft Blog
Impression Obsession Blog
Jeanne Streiff
Dina Kowal
Cibele Glazer
Lorie Souther
Jenny Gropp
Dawn Lusk
Vickie Harper
Linda Beeson
Daniela Dobson ------>> You are here
Kittie Caracciolo
Deb Felts
Laura Fulcher

Have fun hopping!


Supplies:

45 comments:

  1. That's really cute. Love the flowers in the basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!! Of course I love all your cards !! This has given me so much inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers in the basket on the bike. Very festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, much different from the others. Love the bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job and so well put together. You did a WOW job with the cutting detail!! Your bicycle reminds me of the 6 1/2 years we were stationed in The Netherlands.......the style of the bike but also the basket on the front - often filled with groceries and always flowers........miss those days! Thanks for the memories lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your card. The bicycle was a unique idea and all your details
    were inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So well done. I love all the details of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:20 AM

    You cut out the bicycle????? You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! This is super cute! Your cutting is amazing! Had to take FOREVER to cut that bicycle out! Adorable job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of the layers! I can't believe that you cut out the bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is that little blue bike and the great background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Living in a family of bicyclers (not bikers), this card really speaks to me and my bicycling kids. You did such a beautiful job with the bike and the pretty flowers! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this cute little card! The flower soft adds great texture and color

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card! Love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that fun summertime bicycle with the flower basket!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card, love all the dimension and the beautiful scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!Gorgeous card!Love the scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet card! Love the bike and the flowers! Great texture from the Flower Soft to add a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card! Love the new star stamps and your bike looks great too! Love the banner you made with flower soft. Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Daniela, what a super job composing this card. So much dimension and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card as always Daniela ! Cutting out that bike looks like a lot of work, but the result is so worth it. All the layering is great, this card is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card; love the flower soft on the banners and the bicycle basket. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness! I think this is the cutest card ever! The bicycle reminds me of the one I had when I was a young girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A very cute card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm here via Kittie Kraft's blog post today. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the creativity as I continue here! Lovely card - Reminds me of the blue bike I got when I was 12 - many moons ago! ;-}
    Lynden

    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lyndens-Cookie-Lee-Jewelry/209062415911124
    http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/my-digital-photo-restorations

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the bicycle. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful! Original use of the Flower Soft and love those grunge stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love~love~love this!!! So creative and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card. Love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is sweet!! Reminds me of kids on bicycles in the Fourth of July parade. Our town still has one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love how the pennant adds focus to the bicycle. Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very sweet card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  33. LOVE THIS! It reminds me of when I was young and would decorate up my bicycle for the neighborhood parade.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Bicycle! It does tend to represent the dream in the USA doesn't it? At least a fun part of it! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us hoppers!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great card--love the bicycle and your use of flower soft.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous card Daniela! Love banners and your are fabulous, love the cute bike too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the banners and the bike and basket are A-DOR-A-BLE!

    ReplyDelete
  39. LOVE the detail on the flowers in the basket--CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOW!! This is AMAZING!! I LOVE the card and your INSPIRATION for using the Flower Soft!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.