Thursday, July 04, 2013

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–Shaker Pouches }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Shaker pouches. I hope you are enjoying your Fourth of July Holiday.

Our challenge starts today, July 4, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, July 10, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between July 4 - 10. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Life is good by Daniela Dobson

I stamped the background with Distressed Lines Cover-a-card background. I used the new Hero Arts Daubers. Love this color, Tide Pool.  It shows off those distressed lines so well. Love that stamp.

I used a large shaker pouch. The background is stamped with Splatter 1 stamp in Banana Custard. I stamped the Party Pinwheels on cardstock and colored them with watercolor pencils. I cut them out and adhered them to the stamped background. The small one is adhered with 3D foam squares by Therm O Web. I filled the pouch with sequins that I have collected from various places, including on line friends.

I used Tiny Zots from Therm O Web to adhere the twine around the shaker pouch. The sentiment is from Life is Good stamp set.

Life is good close by Daniela Dobson

***Don’t forget to visit our DT for more inspiration***

IO Blog
Daniela Dobson <------- you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor – our new DT member
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

Make sure you follow Impression Obsession:
Twitter
Pinterest
Facebook


Supplies:

15 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the sequins and the fun colors.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Shaker~ Love the sequins and the distressed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Daniela! Love the pinwheels and darling shaker pouch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background, didn't know how beautiful that CAC was! The twine is a great finishing touch to the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love it all--the distressed background, the pinwheels, and the colorful sequins!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is so precious and so whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Daniella! This is SOOOO darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have the coolest ideas for the shaker pouches! I remember the one from a couple of years ago from Halloween with the Boo sentiment in it which I thought was a great idea as well! Love it! And you made me want to dig out my distressed lines CAC stamp. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm debating whether or not to attempt this challenge. You are an inspiration for sure. I love how you filled it with this and that and those pinwheels are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card.. it's so cute.. I am so intimidated by those shakers.. but you made this card look like so much fun to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT card--LOVING the touch of sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my! this is gorgeous! thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog..x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:42 AM

    So cute!! LOVE the shaker card, its fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neat card! Love the sequins inside.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, my goodness, how much do I love this!!? The sequins, the pinwheels, the colors...darling!
    See you in August for the Craft Dash's bday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.