Sunday, July 28, 2013

{ August Studio AE Sneak Peek }

I can’t believe August is here in a few days. Here is a little Sneak Peek of August Studio AE. I will show you a full project on August 1.

IMG_5180


Here is a second card I created for July  Daisy - Greenhouse Society.

I'm here for you by Daniela Dobson

I embossed the Daisy on Kraft cardstock with white embossing powder and colored it with Prisma color pencils. I used Flower Soft for the centers. You can find what the other DT members created on our blog post HERE.


The Technique Tuesday Summer 2013 release is now on our Web site! Check out the New for 2013 products page to see our new stamps and new steel dies! Items are available for pre-order now and will begin shipping in early to mid August!


Before I leave I wanted to share some of my projects I created for Emma’s Paperie.

Be kind

Be kind by Daniela Dobson

Hello

Hello by Daniela Dobson

Awesome

Awesome by Daniela Dobson

Summer

Summer by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Sunday!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow! loving all of your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela, I just love your cards! I'm curious: what do you do with all those stamps you get??? You must have a whole room full of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness these are just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.