Thursday, August 01, 2013

{ August Studio AE }

Happy August 1st! I can’t believe it. It’s time for a new set from Studio AE – Leaving On A Jet Plane - August  2013.

Here is my card.

Hello travel by Daniela Dobson

This is such a fun stamp set. I took in on my trip and plan on using it in my mini album. I had to add a flair stamp from our new Travel With Flair by Ali Edwards.

I used Urban Traveler by Simple Stories card as a base and added a tag sticker from Urban Traveler sticker sheet. The colorful flair from {A Flair For Buttons} fit the card perfectly.

Hello travel close by Daniela Dobson

I hope you like the stamps. Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love this card, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love that button. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE the little plane--SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card and the colors. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card and the colors you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.