Monday, September 23, 2013

{ Laina Lamb Designs }

A while back, Laina Lamb asked me if I would be willing to make a few projects using her fabulous stamps and dies she creates. She sent me the August release stamps and dies. These products can be purchased at the My Favorite Things website!

For the card I used Enjoy The Journey stamp set Hit The Road and World Traveler Die-namics.

Let's get lost by Daniela Dobson

Let's get lost close by Daniela Dobson

 

I used the same sets for the layout. The little planes are die cut from vellum and patterned paper. The stamps and dies were perfect for out recent trip to Croatia.

Travel adventure by Daniela Dobson

Travel adventure close by Daniela Dobson

Thanks for stopping by!  If you pin these projects, and I hope you do, please try and tag Laina Lamb!  You can find all these stamps and dies, and much mores at My Favorite Things! Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Love what you did with her stamps and dies! They are really so fun to create with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your page and all those airplanes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME job Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so awesome! Thank you so much playing with my products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.