Sunday, September 01, 2013

{ September Studio AE }

It is September! Alex started Kindergarten this week and it was hard, for both of us.

September 2013 Studio AE is called Daily Photo. 

This layout is the first creation I made since July.

Captured today by Daniela Dobson

I received several packages of goodies while I was gone and I couldn’t wait to work with all the NEW products that were released at Summer CHA. Anything I order from Emma’s Paperie arrives super fast! I love that.

Chalk board products are very popular right now. Fancy Pants has these great Chalk stickers. I cut one in half and tucked it under My Mind’s Eye die cut journal card. I repeated that chalk look by using black ink and stamping the the two images on white cardstock.

Captured today close by Daniela Dobson

I even found a heart flair from {A Flair For Buttons} to match the look of chalk. These photos are from our fun Summer Adventures at the Fair Park here in Dallas. It was a fun day filled with lots of rides. 

Captured today Close 2 by Daniela Dobson

This is what the stamp set looks like. Definitively something I can use every day for all my projects.

I hope to catch up this week with all the projects I created before I left on the trip that were shared on Therm O Web blog, Emma’s Paperie blog, and Technique Tuesday blog.

I have to share a photo of Alex from this week.

3eaecc7c0eae11e39f3f22000a1f978e_7

There is no school tomorrow since it’s Labor Day. Have a great one!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.