Thursday, November 07, 2013

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–Holiday Cards, Tags Gifts }

***This is my second blog post for the day. My Reverse Confetti sneak peek is in the post below.***

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Holiday Cards, Tags Gifts .

Our challenge starts today, November 7, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, November 13, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between November 7 - 13. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

I made some tags.

Season's Greetings tags by Daniela Dobson

Each tag is stamped with cover-a-card Screen. I added stars from Christmas Trees stamp set in gold and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. The trees are die cut and stamped with this new Hero Arts ink I got from Emma’s Paperie, love it. Aren’t those trees adorable?

Season's Greetings tags close by Daniela Dobson

I added a strip of patterned paper to the bottom of the tag, added the die cut and stamped tree using 3D foam squares. A strip of washi tape I got recently from Lawn Fawn is at the top. To finish it off, I die cut the snowflakes from glitter paper and added them to the washi tape with some jewels. The sentiment is from Christmas Trees stamp set.

Season's Greetings tags close 2 by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me. Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created. I hope you play along.

IO Blog
Daniela Dobson -------> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher

Make sure you follow Impression Obsession:
Twitter
Pinterest
Facebook


Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Love your idea, with screen first, didn't know about this one or missed it. It works really well with the feeling of winter an snow. Nicely done, an very useful....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...I love making tags myself, and these are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags! Love the trees and the gold stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details on these wonderful tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.