Tuesday, July 15, 2014

{ Technique Tuesday July Greenhouse Society and Summer sneaks }

I had the opportunity to play with the July Greenhouse Society stamp set and this is what I created.

Thank you by Daniela Dobson

I used Story Card DIY Steel Dies to stamp the rose with VersaMark ink. I heat embossed it with yellow embossing powder that was sprayed with color shine. It looks gold. I love how it pops against the bright patterned papers.

Thank you close by Daniela Dobson

The new stamp set consists of four clear stamps on a 3" x 4" storage sheet. The stamp set starts shipping around July 25th to Greenhouse Society members.

Not a Greenhouse Society member yet? We have you covered! It's on sale to non-members for $12.99 (plus shipping and handling).

If you like botanical-themed stamps, you may want to consider joining the Greenhouse Society. We release a new stamp set every month as part of this collection. Members get the Greenhouse sets for $9.99 each (plus shipping and handling) and enjoy other benefits. Check out the Membership Agreement and FAQ page on our Web site for more details on joining the Greenhouse Society.

Here are some other cards I created with other Greenhouse Society stamp sets that I haven’t shared.

Hello - Greenhouse Society June

Hello by Daniela Dobson

May Day - Greenhouse Society May

Thank you by Daniela Dobson



The Technique Tuesday team is "so, so close" to revealing their Summer release. Here are some of my samples. If you want to see more, check out the blog post HERE.

You brighten my day close by Daniela Dobson

Loved this day story card by Daniela Dobson

Fun week story card by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me for today. Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these cards, especially the first one with the gold embossing, WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all gorgeous! Those colors together are bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.