Wednesday, July 23, 2014

{ Bread tag Happy Birthday card }

I follow Tessa Wise in my Feedly and she shared a beautiful card with a bread tag. I fell in love with it so much that I made it in my Silhouette Studio. Turns out it’s a Stampin’ Up die – Chalk Talk Framelits Die. Here is a card I made with my tag.

Happy birthday by Daniela Dobson

I used all Impression Obsession stamps. The background is CAC Large Dots and the tag is stamped with VersaMark ink and CAC Thick Stripes. I heat embossed the stripes using white embossing powder and then sprayed the tag with Heidi Swapp color shine.
The flowers are Bunch of Blossoms stamps that come with matching dies Bunch of Blossoms. I stamped them with the same colors that I stamped the tags from Banners & Greetings.

Happy birthday close by Daniela Dobson

What do you think? Do you like the tag? Do you have anything similar? Let me know.


Wanna Sketch no. 18



Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Emboss It

Seize the Birthday: twine and/or string.

10 comments:

  1. Stunning! Beautiful elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tag and all of the fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this one, Daniela!! The colors and layout are super FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeeeeal! LOOK at that adorable bread tag!!! I would have never thought to make such a big one. What a fabulous design element and I LOVE how you make the Wanna Sketch your own. Fabulously done dear, thank you so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Love your version of the bread bag tag- you can size it to fit any project :) Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag, and I love that summery colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the elements on this card :) the layering is fabulous! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:09 PM

    So cute you little enabler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Such a fun take on Lisa's sketch, what an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.