It’s been crazy busy around here and Christmas is here in four days. I really try my best, but end up doing lots of things last minute. These were created for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft some time ago and I thought they were perfect to share today, in case you need those last minute gift tags.
Glass Bead Glitter Gel
Gelatos Color BLACK & WHITE
Metallic PITT Artist Pen GOLD
Impression Obsession dies: Peace, Fir Trees.
Sizzix die cut machine
The Crafters Workshop template
Heidi Swapp stencil
1. Using Glass Bead Glitter Gel add some starts to the tags. Let dry.
2. Paint bottom of tags with Chalkboard Paint
3. Using a stencil add small dots to the bottom of each tag using white Gelato. Add some Butterscotch Gelato around the edges blending with your finger. Add washi tape.
4. Cut trees from vellum and white cardstock. Paint the white cardstock with Glass Bead Glitter Gel. Let dry. Adhere the vellum and cardstock tree to each other and adhere to the tag using 3D foam squares from Therm O Web. Die cut “peace” from vellum and color using Metallic PITT Artist Pen GOLD.
5. Adhere to the tree using Therm O Web adhesive. Tie twine into a bow and add to the tree.
Enjoy your Monday!