Thursday, December 18, 2014

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–last minute Holiday gifts }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – last minute Holiday gifts. Our challenge starts today, December 18, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, December 24, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between December 18-24. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

I created this shaker card ornament. This is similar to a shaker card I made, but much smaller.

Shaker ornament by Daniela Dobson

I used the Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames die for the frame. The Evergreen Trees and Fir Trees were layered for the background. I added Sm. Deer to the front. Sm. Snowflake Set were cut for the background. Once again I used 3D foam strips from Therm O Web to layered the frame over the background patterned paper. It’s hanging in the tree and I love it.

Shaker ornament tree by Daniela Dobson


 

That is all from me. Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson -------> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Filcher

6 comments:

  1. Thank You! shaker cards are even better when they are BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scene that you created is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shaker ornament is absolutely stunning; such a serene scene. I really like the colors of those pretty sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.