Friday, February 13, 2015

{ Fresh Cut Studio February 2015 and MFT sketch challenge }

Hi and happy Valentine’s Day Eve. We just had dinner and are hanging out for a bit before we watch our family Friday night movie.

Here is a card I made for MFT sketch #215 using our Always Arrows - Fresh Cut Studio - February 2015.

Forever by Daniela Dobson

I used Circles - DIY Steel Dies to die cut the circle from pink cardstock that I adhered with 3D Foam Squares from Therm O Web. The two little tags are die cut. I stamped a heart from All You Need Is Love - Memory Keepers Studio - January 2015 on white cardstock that I cut out. I mimiced the curved edge by stamping the hearts from Smile Borders.

Forever close by Daniela Dobson


Love you by Daniela Dobson

This card I made for an assignment to use Just Love Seal and I added a sentiment from Say It 2 - Love You. Just a quick little last minute Valentine’s day card if you need one. I used Circles - DIY Steel Dies to cut the stamped seal.

Love you close by Daniela Dobson

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Loving all those tags and love the curvy line you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:54 AM

    Beautiful Valentines day cards!! I love the way the hearts curve, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.