Wednesday, February 25, 2015

{ Heat embossing and watercolor with Elle’s Studio }

Hi and happy Wednesday! We were iced in for the last two days and no school. Today it’s finally snowing. It’s probably not going to last long.

I am sharing a card on Elle’s Studio blog today.

Here for you by Daniela Dobson

I stamped the numbers from the Number Stamp and heat embossed with embossing powder.

Here for you step 1 by Daniela Dobson

Then I used my Gelatos and water to add my color. You can find all the fun colors and supplies at Emma’s Paperie.

Here for you step 2 by Daniela Dobson

Here for you close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Hop on over to the blog for more info and supplies I used.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:57 PM

    Fabulous creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live Love your card. Everything is so wonderful, the colors, the decorations. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniela! Thanks for popping by my blog, hun! Your card is gorgeous!! Love all the layers and colors and details on this SO much! What a fabulous use of that number stamp! And I love your watercolor effect with the gelatos! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.