Wednesday, April 08, 2015

{ April 2015 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Hello, I have several different projects to share. It’s been busy around here with school and Spring weather. I am participating in several different challenges (more about that at another time), that are just for me, and I am enjoying the process.

Here is a little layout I created using April 2015 Memory Keepers Studio Say It – Remember. I love mixing stamps with other little word embellishments.

Puddle jumping by Daniela Dobson

I am using new Elle’s Studio Cienna collection. The paper with the diamonds is my favorite. I love coloring them. I used watercolor pencils on this layout. I was excited to use the rain drops from Pink Paislee that I got long time ago. Perfect for this photo.

Puddle jumping close 2 by Daniela Dobson

I cut one of the journaling tags to make it appear longer than it is. I stamped three different phrases below the photo. The American Crafts thickers are being used for the very first time.

Puddle jumping close by Daniela Dobson

This stamp set has a coordinating steel die available for purchase. For added convenience, consider becoming a member of both the Memory Keepers Studio and Fresh Cut Studio™ autoship programs.
24 clear stamps on a 4" x 6" storage sheet.


Here is a card I created for Technique Tuesday using Great Day stamp set and cupcake liners. In addition, I used Simply Circles and happydie.

Happy birthday by Daniela Dobson



We were invited to participate in Becky Fleck’s April 2015 CardMaps. Here is what I created. You can find all the sketches and creations HERE.

Happy birthday Page Maps by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me for tonight. It’s Survivor Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.