Thursday, April 16, 2015

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–School Spirit! }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – School Spirit (school colors, graduation, ect…).

Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project 16– April 29. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a$25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Proud of you by Daniela Dobson

I was thinking of Alex when making this card. He is in first grade and school is almost over. We tell him all the time how proud we are of him, but I thought a card would be nice, too. His favorite color is red, and so are his school colors, but I didn’t want the whole card to be red.
The background is embossed with polka dots. Finally got out one of my old embossing folders and this Core’dinations Whitewash cardstock collection. You sand it after it’s embossed to reveal the core color.
 
The bottom is lined with washi and then I added Fir Tree Border and Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames as a border. The Clouds are cut from white cardstock and I added 3D foam Adhesive from Therm O Web to the Plane with Banner. The sentiment is from Life Stuff Sentiments stamp set and is one of my favorites.

That is all from me. Have a great Thursday!
 
Proud of you close by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession stamps and dies:

Plane with Banner
Fir Tree Border
Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames
Clouds
Life Stuff Sentiments


Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ----> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card design, Daniela!!! I love all of the details! Perfect card for your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Daniela! I love the polka dot embossed detail, I think I have that folder AND some of that Coordinations paper so I can give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply darling for our son, and with added flowers and ribbon, one for our daughters as well. Girls do like to fly as well. a lovely versatile design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:46 PM

    Love the polka dots in the BG, cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.