Wednesday, December 16, 2015

{ December 2015 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Our December release of Memory Keepers Studio – Hopes & Dreams and Fresh Cut StudioHopes and Dreams is out and available. Here is what I created with the set.











I used some modeling paste and a stencil for the background that I sprayed with color shine. I die cut hopes & dreams from gold cardstock and stamped the sentiment on the bottom. Love this set.


We added lots of new stamps for December, make sure you check them out.

I created this card to showcase the Wavy Banner dies. This banner coordinates with two stamps sets, Home Banners and Thank You Banners. Simply die-cut a banner and then stamp on top, like I did here with Thank You Banners. You can find some other fun examples from our DT members on our blog post HERE.

One last one for today. If you are looking for last minute Christmas cards here is one I made using Season of Joy and Santa Mail stamp sets and Postage Card steel dies.


Thanks so much for stopping by. It’s been crazy busy around here with Christmas preparations, helping at school and CHA projects. What is everyone else doing? I am trying to keep up with my December Daily and I hope to share that on here soon. Have a great Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful, Daniela, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'aime beaucoup la 1ère !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.