Thursday, December 10, 2015

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }

It’s my turn to share a project I created using Impression Obsession stamps and dies. Today I have a little altered and glittery frame and I only used dies.

Peace frame by Daniela Dobson

The frame was hot pink and I painted it white. I die cut two Spring Wreaths from iCraft adhesive from Therm O Web. It’s sticky on both sides. You peel off the top liner and add glitter and peel off the bottom liner to adhere it. I die cut the Reindeer from iCraft Deco Foil white foam adhesive. It has adhesive on both sides, as well. I added gold Deco Foil. The “peace” is die cut from vellum and adhered to the reindeer.
The frame is about 4 x 4 inches.  I added gold Deco Foil to the frame using iCraft Deco Foil liquid adhesive. I just used a make up sponge to add the adhesive to the frame and then added gold Deco Foil. I love how it turned out.

Peace frame close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession dies:
Spring Wreath
Peace
Reindeer

That is all from me today. Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. LOVELY JOB!!!!! I LOOOVE all the gold you've added & the colors you've used!!! It's SO FESTIVE & does it match your Christmas Décor? or the person's you had in mind? The colors are SO RICH!!!! IT LOOKS FABULOUS!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layering and I love the idea of taking a frame and making it into a 3-D canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, love the layering of the vellum Peace, marvelous idea. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.