Tuesday, June 21, 2016

{ Family Fun Layout with a free digital cut file }

I am sharing a brand new layout today on Therm O Web blog using a free cut file I created and Deco Foil. I have step by step instructions with photos on how I created this layout. I would love it if you go and check it out. In addition I created a free file that you can download, just scroll down the page a bit.

Family fun by Daniela Dobson

Therm O Web supplies: Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™
 Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets • Deep Blue
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets • Pewter
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets • Spring Green
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets • Red
Other products:
Elle's Studio patterned paper, embellishments and stamps.
Technique Tuesday die
Free Spin Wheel cut files by Daniela Dobson 

Family fun close 2 by Daniela Dobson
***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.*** 

You can download the free files HERE.

 Spin wheel by Daniela Dobson

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout design!!! Love the spinning wheel die!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.