Thursday, June 23, 2016

{ Sketchy Thursday with May Cake by the Ocean kit from Scraptastic Club }

I am sharing a layout I created with our June sketch using May 2016 Cake by the Ocean kit, add-on on Scraptastic blog today.

Happy day by Daniela Dobson

I pretty much followed the sketch with strips of paper behind my small photo. I duplicated the flower clusters with round embellishments. I added color shine sprinkles and washi from my stash, and enamel dots from a previous kit.

Happy day close by Daniela Dobson

Here is the sketch that Susan created. Make sure you join us at Scraptastic Club Subscribers Facebook page to share your creations.

Here is one more layout with May kit.

Most favorite by Daniela Dobson

For this one I used modeling paste and the stencil that came in the kit. I used just a little of patterned paper behind the photos since I wanted those vellum shapes to stand out. 

Most favorite close by Daniela Dobson

1 comment:

  1. Love what you have done with that fab sketch - very playful page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.