Tuesday, January 03, 2017

{ Deco Foil Snowflakes }

Good morning. School started this morning and Alex had a hard time getting up and I was sad that he had to get up. Winter break is over and everything is going back to our regular routine.

I have a fun snowflake card on Therm O Web blog today using Mixed Media Sheets with Deco Foil and Impression Obsession dies and stamps.   I hope you stop by.

I used Snowflake Background die from Impression Obsession.

Happy winter close by Daniela Dobson

Step by step instructions and photos.

Have a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful that you can use the foil on a die cut! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is my absolute NEW favorite of yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.