Friday, January 06, 2017

{ January 2017 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday and free cut file }

Our January release of Meant to Be Stamp Set - Memory Keepers Studio - Jan 2017 (shipping 1/17/17) and Charming Hearts DIY Steel Dies - Fresh Cut Studio - Jan 2017 (shipping 1/17/17). Plus, check out all that is new and available for January.

Here is what I created.

Sending love by Daniela Dobson

I used Wild Thing DIY Steel Die (heart) to go along with the Meant to Be Stamp Set - Memory Keepers Studio stamp set. I used some washi and labels for the card front and stamped several different sentiments from the stamp set.

Sending love close by Daniela Dobson


Are you a card maker or paper crafter who loves to color? Check out the new Animal House stamps and matching steel dies.

You can purchase the stamps and dies individually. Or enroll in the monthly auto-ship program to receive 25% off. Plus for a limited time, you will also receive a FREE Go Wild stamp set if you join the auto-ship program!

I just love Frederick & Fiona Stamp Set - Animal House - Jan 2017 (shipping 1/15). How cute is that fox? I created some fun new Silhouette Studio cut files that I tried out and used on several different cards (see link below for free file download). Plus, I was cleaning out some of my piles of mess and came across this lovely pink journal card from Elle’s Studio. I thought it went perfectly with the diamond heart cut file.

Crazy like a Fox by Daniela Dobson

I colored Frederick with Prismacolor pencils. Trying to use them more. I added a little flower and stamped and die cut bee. I just love this stamp set.

Crazy like a Fox close by Daniela Dobson

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

 

Click on photo to download files.

Diamond hearts by Daniela Dobson

Let me know if you need another format of the cut file.

Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.