It’s here. Our Deco Foil Transfer Gel is available for purchase. I am sharing this project on the blog today that I created using the gel. It is super easy to use. White when applied and clear when it dries.
You can visit the blog for step by step instructions.
I shared this card last week that I created with the Deco Foil Transfer Gel. I know that some of you asked when the gel will be available.
Features & Benefits:
- Great for card-making and scrapbooking
- Use with Deco Foil™ Designer StencilsDeco Foil™ Designer Stencils for flawless lettering
- 4 oz jar
- Compatible with most hot laminators
- Compatible with most stencils and screens
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Mask off any areas where you don’t want Deco Foil™ Transfer Gel
- Use a palette knife or old credit card to apply Deco Foil™ Transfer Gel
- For best results, hold tool at 45 degree angle to spread Deco Foil™ Transfer Gel, using slow, smooth motion. Gently scrape away excess gel from stencil and return to jar for future use
- Goes on white; dries completely clear
- Wash tools right after use using soap and warm water
- Wipe rim of jar with paper towel before closing lid