Thursday, February 23, 2017

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }

It is my turn today to share a card I made using Impression Obsession stamps and dies. Here is what I created.

I used a brand new stamp set called Mix It Up Florals.

Miss you by Daniela Dobson

I traced a circle die on white cardstock and stamped the flowers in black ink. I colored the flowers with my brand new Mermaid Markers from Jane Davenport. Once it was dry I die cut the circle.
The scalloped frame is from Circle Shaker Frame Die.

Miss you close by Daniela Dobson

The background is stamped with Vintage Briar Rose Background in yellow ink and embossed with a triangle folder that I love!!! Some twine and “miss you” from Social Greetings 1 propped up with tiny 3D foam squares from Therm O Web.

Miss you close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession stamps and dies:

Mix It Up Florals 
Circle Shaker Frame Die
Social Greetings 1
Vintage Briar Rose Background

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card made my day! I love everything about it. Love the flowers and how you watercolored them. Super sunny and cute! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.