Wednesday, September 27, 2017

{ Congrats card with Maya Road }


Hello and happy Wednesday. I have a blog post on Maya Road blog today sharing this card.

MayaRoad-DanielaDobson-Congrats-01


I used Felt Roses - Princess Pink as my focal point. It is layered ove several different pieces of patterned paper and tags from my stash. Top of the glitter tag is tied with Twine Cording - Blackberry. I used Rose Garden Sentiments Stamp Set to stamp the sentiment "congrats" on white cardstock with black in. I fussy cut around the sentiment and adhered it to a arrow tag. I used 3D foam squares to pop up the sentiment and added 22mm Bulldog Clips - Bronze at the top as a decorative element. To finish the card, I added machine stitching and sequins.


MayaRoad-DanielaDobson-Congrats-02


Remember to stop by the MAYA ROAD store to check all the materials used in this layout, use the code "KRAFTY" to receive 30% off all the kraft goodies in your cart.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.