Thursday, September 21, 2017

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Come On Over }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Come On Over (invitation of any kind).

Here is a set of invitations I created using my Misti and Party Time stamp set.

It's a party  by Daniela Dobson

I cut 4 pieces of patterned paper as a base and 4 pieces from white cardstock
.
Misti by Daniela Dobson

Each white background is “smooshed” with different color of Color Shine.

It's a party pink by Daniela Dobson

I used my Misti to stamp the front of all the cards.

it's party yellow by Daniela Dobson

I added polka dot washi to the bottom of each card front.

It's a party green by Daniela Dobson

I stitched around all the cards with black thread.

It's a party blue

I added a matching color of twine to all the invitations.

It's a party blue close by Daniela Dobson




Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between September 21 – October 4. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.
Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.
I hope you play along.




2 comments:

  1. such fun cards....great cas look.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute, and easy cards! Thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.