Thursday, July 12, 2018

{ Case File No. 257 with Therm O Web }

I participated in a fun little challenge over at CSI challenge blog. I used Simple Stories Hello Summer Collection.  Here is my layout.

Summer chillin by Daniela Dobson

This layout was created for CSI Case File No. 257. This is how I solved the Case File: I used pops of yellow from the inspiration photo, I was inspired by the clouds and added my own die cut clouds with Deco Foil polka dots.I added various circle elements and flowers. I documented something about summer.

Summer chillin close by Daniela Dobson

Stop by Therm O Web blog to see how I created this layout using Deco Foil, Deco Foil Transfer Gel and a laminator.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:18 AM

    Oh wow! This is just incredible! I just love how bright and cheerful your layout is! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.