Thursday, July 05, 2018

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Happy Colors! }

Hello and welcome to the our Impression Obsession challenge – Happy Colors!

Here is my card.

Hello friend by Daniela Dobson

For this card I decided to try ink blocking using my Purple Tape from Therm O Web. I am so excited about how this turned out. I was looking through a magazine where I saw an example of this. Then I searched Pinterest for more examples. I have seen this done in cardmaking, but I have never tried it before.

I used three of my favorite colors: yellow, blue and pink. I blocked yellow at the top and bottom, adding Large Dots to the bottom. I stamped, watercolored and fussy cut the flowers from Floral Heart Set. I used 3D foam squares to add dimension. I layered die cut butterfly and heart under the flowers. I colored white cardstock with ink to match the colors in the card. 

Hello friend close  by Daniela Dobson

Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between July 5 – July 18 . A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Your next stop ----> Dina Kowal



Floral Heart Set


Hello

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty, Daniela!! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.