Thursday, September 20, 2018

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Things With Wings }

Hello and welcome to our Impression Obsession challenge – Things With Wings!

Here is my card.

Happy birthday Impression Obsession Baby Bird Set by Daniela Dobson

I used Baby Bird Set and Sweet Baby Bird to stamp the bird on Strathmore Watercolor Paper using my Misti. I used my watercolor to paint the bird. For the bottom piece of cardstock I stamped Circle Fusion 2 stamp. I stamped a sentiment with black ink and added watercolor splatters.

Happy birthday close  Impression Obsession Baby Bird Set by Daniela Dobson


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between September 20 – October 3. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Your next stop ----> Dina Kowal

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful and serene winter card Daniella!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.