Thursday, September 13, 2018

{ Impression Obsession DT Thursday }

Hello, it is my turn to share a card with you today created using Impression Obsession stamps. I went into my older stash, starting with one of my favorite background stamps - Cover-a-Card Wood Grain.

Here is my card.

Thankful by Daniela Dobson

I wanted to use a color palette for my card and I found one on Pinterest. Looking at these colors I knew I didn’t have these exact colors in my ink stash. I was able to make colors using Impression Obsession inks. See my little chart below.

Photo Credit • dose.com

Here is a little cheat sheet I created for the colors I needed. It shows you what colors to use and how many times I stamped each one. I used my Misti Stamping Tool so that I can stamp more than once in the same spot.

Ink chart by Daniela Dobson

Here is a close up of the card. I think I came pretty close to the colors from the photo. What do you think.

Thankful close by Daniela Dobson

Here is a direct link to all the products I used.

Products used:
Cover-a-Card Wood Grain
Rose Note Paper Heart
Burlap Flag
Thankful
Impression Obsession inks

Thanks for stopping by today. Don’t forget to enter our Rainbow card challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so lovely with all the pretty colors. Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.