Thursday, January 10, 2008

{ Getting ready }

There is lots of cleaning going on at my house, and those last minute things that need to be done before baby gets here. I had nine months to get ready and I wait until the last minute. My mom will be here next Wednesday. I am super excited. She is arriving from Croatia and staying with me for two months.
I don't want to neglect my blog so I have to come and say hi. If you don't see me as often, know that I am here and will check in whenever I can.
Baby's room is all done. I want to take photos tomorrow and I will share those. I washed all the baby clothes tonight, they are so tiny and cute.
My baby shower is this Saturday and my friend from California is flying in tomorrow. I will share those photos with you, as well.

Here is a card I made with Impression-Obsession stamps: Love Is All Around. I stamped the hearts and then cut them out. If you like hearts, like me, this is the set to get. I love the little word border at the bottom.
Have a nice evening. I am going back to work.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!

    And we are looking forward to seeing the little one arrive soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait til he gets here---I'm so happy for you Daniela. Love your sweet card too!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Daniela ~ especially the newsprint paper with the sheer polkadot ribbon! Good luck with the rest of your 'nesting', and enjoy your time with your mom!! ~rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Danilea, This is just so darn exciting! I am so glad your Mom is coming out to visit for a couple of monhts! You will do great and be such a wonder Mom! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love love love love the border at the bottom haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.