Tuesday, January 01, 2008

{ Winter Greetings }

Here is my first post for the year! I was thinking about changing my blog. I might look into that when I have more time.
Melissa has a challenge on her blog: "Chilly little card challenge". Create a WINTER card in either blues or pinks. Card must have glitter or bling---you know some sparkle! Must include either fabric or felt, and, must have a snowman on it---die cut, paper pieced, from patterned paper, sticker, etc.
Here is my card. I made the snowman out of felt and added beads for his eyes and nose. Buttons are KI Memories glitter brads. For his arms I used Heidi Grace heart pins. I added a flower, which I colored with ink, instead of a hat. All the paper is Die Cuts With A View. The little stamp is from Ink It! He (she) turned out really cute. Thanks for the challenge Melissa.

10 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge ... I love the little flower accent and the heart pins for arms ... adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute Daniela! I agree, using the heart pins for arms was so clever! {I tried the challenge too :0 } Happy New Year girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow almost one month left. My daughter was born on the 12th of February. She was due on Valentines Day. Great card...I like to see the winter cards after Christmas.

    Best wishes for a happy, healthy new year and keep smiling, you look so radiant....pregnancy agrees with you. I loved being pregnant, I have three kiddies 16, 10 and 7.

    Bela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Daniela! That snowman couldn't be cuter! The little flower in the head is a perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card !!! Love snowmen !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Daniela, she is so cute! As I have said before, you always add marvelous "littles" to your work. I love, love, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling Daniela! Great take on her challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card! Love all the elements here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love his arms! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.